Do you need prayer?
You can submit a prayer request by using the contact form on this web-site. Your request will then be included in the midweek prayer service. Items of a more urgent nature can be called to the church at 330-549-2333. These requests will be forwarded to a church prayer chain where people interested in praying for others will seek the Lord for you.
Do you need peace with God?
We have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ (Romans 5:1)
Jesus said I have come that they may have life and that they may have it to the full. (John 10:10)
For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God. (Romans 3:23)
For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life through Christ Jesus our Lord. (Romans 6:23)
For there is one God and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus. (I Timothy 2:5)
For Christ died for sins once for all, the righteous for the unrighteous, to bring you to God. (I Peter 3:18)
Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God. (John 1:12)
That if you confess with your mouth, ‘Jesus is Lord,’ and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. (Romans 10:9)
(1) Admit your need (I am a sinner).
(2) Be willing to turn from your sins (repent).
(3) Believe that Jesus Christ died for you on the cross and rose from the grave.
(4) Through prayer, invite Jesus Christ to come in and control your life through the Holy Spirit (receive Him as Lord and Savior).
(More information, including helpful diagrams, is available in the pamphlet Steps to Peace With God where this outline was drawn from. The pamphlet is produced by World Wide Publications, a ministry of the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association. Scripture taken from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION NIV. Copyright 1973, 1978, 1984 by International Bible Society. Used by permission of International Bible Society).
Do you need spiritual resources?
You may request the following from the church:
(1) Copy of the pamphlet Steps to Peace With God.
(2) A Bible
(3) JESUS film dvd (an 83 minute presentation based on the gospel of Luke)
(4) Booklet reDiscover Church
(5) Brochures on the following topics: Spouse Abuse, Drug Addiction, Marital Discord, Self-Harm, Pornography, Depression, Bi-Polar, Overwhelming Debt, Child Abuse.
These items are all provided free of charge. You may pick up a copy when you attend a scheduled service or activity, stop by the church when the pastor is in his study, or ask for it to be mailed.
Copyright © 2021. North Lima Mennonite Church.
Powered by Kingdom Church Websites